ميكانيكي مرافق Utilities Mechanic | الشركة اليابانية للتبغ
|ميكانيكي مرافق Utilities Mechanic | الشركة اليابانية للتبغ|
Title: Utilities Mechanic
Job ID: 86232
City: Khartoum North
Professional area: Engineering
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
Khartoum North, 03, SD, 11111
AboutWe’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
- Operates, supports and follows up the maintenance program of mechanical utilities, and miscelaneous equipments in utilities.
- Searchs developments in technology, creates new initiatives and development projects for continous improvement to maximize efficiency and reduce operational cost.
- Works in new installations and support other functions before/during/after installations and CAPEX projects.
- Responsible to establish safe working conditions for areas under responsibility.
- Supports other engineering teams and functions when needed.
- Accountable for handling special projects when assigned by manager.
- Responsibleto keep working area clean and tidy according to 5S3R standards.
EducationTechnical high school / college mechanics department graduate.
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar job is recommended. Boiler Operator License is required.
Languages & Computer Skills:
PC and office program applications knowledge.
Basic level on Product
Business Understanding /IT
Business Understanding / EHS.
Expert level on Utility Equipments and operation