مدير تمكين العملاء Customer Enablement Manager | وظائف شركة MTN
|مدير تمكين العملاء Customer Enablement Manager | وظائف شركة MTN|
Manager Customer Enablement
Enterprise Business Unit
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
Looking after Enterprise customer experience through Aftersales activities that covers customer order management, fulfillment, billing, complaint, and QoS management in order to provide the best in class customer experience, maximize customer value and create sales opportunities across all customer channels and touchpoints.
- Lead Manage and coached the customer enablement Team.
- Manage the delivery, Provisioning, and fulfillment of all corporate off-the-shelf product orders on demand.
- Enable and assist in building and managing corporate customers’ aftersales journeys to provide a second-to-non-enterprise customer experience.
- Develop after-sales transactions process and document them in line with best customer experience practice
- Look after corporate accounts and VIP customer s complaints across all enterprise segments.
- Looking after enterprise accounts Billing and collections enablement
- Manage enterprise sales financial transactions across matrix teams to assure smooth and healthy revenue recognition and reconciliations
- Manage Complex engagement with customers on all aftersales matters and issues raised by customers or through sales channels.
- Develop all service order management SLAs, and OLAs across the different functions to assure smooth and fast service delivery
- End-to-end corporate accounts aftersales management with full reporting into EBU Solution and enablement senior manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction by designing and conceptualizing E2E after-sales service journeys for corporate customers
- Provide inputs into customer queries and complaints handling SLAs & OLAs and communications plans across matrix teams.
- Manage and assure on section SLAs, OLAs, and operational as well as business Drivers KPIs are being achieved
- Ensure customer escalations are raised within the correct departments and followed up within agreed time frames
- Engage with relevant Customer experience, and S&D teams to leverage different channels for handling corporate customer’s aftersales matters.
- Develop dashboards generated from CLF, KYCs perform on Enterprise customers
- Support in Defining and following up the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the section
- Monitor EB customer experience KPIs and set continuous improvement targets
- Develop new channels to serve enterprise customers
- Deliver timely business and performance reporting
- Risk management and Strict compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Perform Business Analysis in line with the methodology and guidelines of MTN Sudan Customer enablement management.
- Identify Business Improvement and Optimisation opportunities that will result in improvement of process performance
- Identify ways to fine-tune policies, processes, and systems in line with changing work practices
- Design, analyze and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
- Build Professional relationships within Large Private, Government, and Key customers
- Maintain and build solid productive relationships between the Enablement team and MTN Sudan EBU
- Provide input into Account Plans for top customers within verticals, and Private, Public and Key customers
- Participate in Specialisation and Subject matter expert discipline within product verticals aftersales handling through knowledge transfer to other departments within EBU & MTN Sudan
- Ensure alignment with EBU strategy & Group EBU Enablement processes and customer service best practices.
- Ensure that benchmarking is conducted with other companies and organizations within and outside the industry.
- Construct business cases for initiations proposed by the business. Research and consider best practices, local conditions, trends, as well as competitor activity
- Develop and drive the execution of agreed projects within enablement scope for operational excellence.
- Assist in repairing relationships with regard to errors in design or redesign requirements within our Private, Public, and Key customers and provide training and ensure knowledge share within MTN Business to prevent this from happening again.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies.
- Customer experience design
- Process & Procedure development & Management
- Telecom (2G, 3G, 4G & 5G) and IP network concepts
- Solid ICT industry & Emerging markets background
- Corporate service management
- Solid Accounting & finance concepts.
- Customer Loyalty Development & Management
- Sales Life cycle
- Service delivery lifecycle
- Conceptual Thinker & excellent communicator
- Problem Solver - Has the mental agility to identify and solve relevant business challenges
- Improvement Driver - Executes and identifies opportunities for commercial innovation and continuous improvement
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Culture and Change Champion - Role models ethical practices by living the MTN values and vital behaviors for others to follow
- Supportive People Manager - Is self-aware and supports team capability development through opportunity creation for realizing potential
- Relationship Manager - Builds professional networks across teams through collaboration and co-operation
- Results Focused & Results Achiever - Produces sustainable business results through ethical practices
- Operationally Astute - Sets priorities, plans, organizes, and coordinates the work of others
A Special Notice:
MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to, race, gender, social origin, color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status, and family responsibility
Bachelor's Degree in ICT Discipline (IT, Telecoms, Engineering), Customer Service, Business Admin, or related
Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the telecom field.
Minimum 2 years experience within the customer experience domain.
Prior experience in Financial Services preferred
Monday, April 17, 2023
قدم الان لهذه الوظيفة
نعتذر انتى التقديم لهذه الوظيفة