رئيس الشؤون المالية Head of Finance | بنك قطر الوطني Qatar National Bank
|رئيس الشؤون المالية Head of Finance | بنك قطر الوطني Qatar National Bank|
Head of Finance
Business Unit: QNB - Sudan
Division: International Banking
Department: Accounting & Finance
- Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
- QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
- QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest-rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3), and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialized financial publications.
- Based on the Group’s consistently strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
- QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational, and sporting events.
Role SummaryThe Head of Finance will manage all aspects of finance of the local operations and provide support to the Head Office- Financial Control in all areas of the Bank’s business financials in assigned locations. The Head of Finance is one of the primary points of contact with the regulatory authorities and the external and internal auditors and is key in ensuring good relationships with such bodies. The Head of Finance ensures good corporate governance is applied throughout the organization.
- Monitor limits and exposures with a view to improving the Bank’s profits, whilst at the same time ensuring compliance with the consolidated/ overall approved limits.
- Ensure timely and accurate information as well as disclosure of all material matters concerning the operations.
- Develop mechanisms designed to ensure compliance with all relevant local laws and regulations and also international laws and regulations.
- Assist Country GM in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes pertaining to the financial reporting-related process and monitor the achievements of its individual departments/ units on a periodic basis.
- Provides leadership on creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the departments under the incumbent’s supervision for performance monitoring purposes.
- Establishes and enhances relationships with regulatory authorities to ensure that all regulatory reporting requirements are complied with.
- Establishes and enhances relationships with tax authorities to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with.
- Liaises with external auditors on matters pertaining to the presentation and disclosure of financial statements, emerging financial reporting trends, impacts of proposed accounting standards, etc.
- Responsible for the Annual Budget for the allocated Country and monitoring of variances to actual vs budget, throughout the year
- Responsible for monthly MIS reporting to Head Office
- Ensures accurate and timely presentation of all Head Office and external reporting.
- Reviews regularly balance sheet, profit & loss, and other reports.
- Responsible for tax compliance, including direct, indirect, employment, and withholding taxes
- Maintains the Bank Fixed Asset register, adds new assets and disposals, and updates depreciation records.
- Ensure timely processing of vouchers and maintenance of relevant records
- Manages day-to-day business for relevant QNB entities, including audit, tax, accounting, yearly consolidation, (relationship with investors), suppliers and real estate advisors, reporting to the Group, and relationship with external providers.
- The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's/Masters's degree preferably in finance, accountancy, or related subjects
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACA, MBA, etc. is a plus.
- The position requires a minimum of 10-15 years of experience within a banking Finance role and a minimum of 3 years in a managerial capacity in the financial reporting function.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
قدم الان لهذه الوظيفة
نعتذر انتهى التقديم لهذه الوظيفة