Internal Audit Manager | وظائف بنك قطر الوطني Qatar National Bank
|Internal Audit Manager | وظائف بنك قطر الوطني Qatar National Bank|
Internal Audit Manager
Business Unit:QNB - Sudan
- Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
- QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
- QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
- Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
- QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
The role is responsible for the follow-up of all outstanding issues, preparation of the status reports to the Risk committee and GACC, review of Policies and Procedures and conduct investigations as and when requested.
The role will assist with the timely completion/execution of the approved annual audit plan, conduct individual audit assignments in line with applicable best practices, including but not limited to the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (SPPIA).
- You will assist in preparing an annual audit/ risk review and other audit tasks plan for submission to the Chief Internal Auditor – International for their review, based on the risk assessment conducted for the incumbent’s area of responsibility.
- You will implement and execute the plan approved by the GACC and ensure completion of the same within the assigned period.
- You will ensure that the audit planning, fieldwork and reporting stages are conducted in conjunction with the procedures/ guidelines contained in the internal audit manual, including but not limited to communications to relevant auditee management on audit commencement, presentation of draft reports to auditee management and obtaining their responses and holding of closing meetings in consultation with GIAD-International.
- You will utilize appropriate audit software procured by Group Internal Audit
- You will assist in monitoring the post-audit follow-up of audit reports and ensure compliance with recommendations.
- You will assist in keeping track of incidents of frauds, forged drafts / currency presented at Branch, compliance or risk events and report to GCAE periodically
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics, accounting, banking or other related subjects.
- Professional qualifications such as CIA / CMA / CPA / CA/ ACCA / CISA
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a major bank or leading audit firm
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
قدم الان لهذه الوظيفة
نعتذر انتهى التقديم لهذه الوظيفة