Sharia Control Officer | وظائف بنك قطر الوطني Qatar National Bank
|Sharia Control Officer | وظائف بنك قطر الوطني Qatar National Bank|
Sharia Control Officer - Sudan
Business Unit:QNB - Sudan
Department:Audit & Compliance
- Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
- QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
- QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
- Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
- QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
As the Sharia Control officer you will ensure the appropriate alignment of the branch banking practices according to the Islamic Sharia rules and principles that are agreed by the Sharia Committee.
You will be responsible for providing the necessary knowledge and training support to employees and overseeing the implementation of all rules and principles as necessary to maintain alignment.
- You will participate in finance and investment and services executed in branch
- You will be involved in Sharia audit of all working procedures within the branch/operations and involved in Sharia audit of the technical systems of PTC
- You will participate in the preparation of Sharia reports detailing the observations of the legitimacy of acts carried out in the branch
- You will assist the other branches with any clarification in relation to contracts, products, financing and investment opportunities and communicate proposals to Head of Sharia monitoring, who will ultimately submit these to the Sharia committee.
- You will study and analyze any proposal to be submitted to the Sharia Committee on potential financing and investment opportunities.
- You will assist the Sharia Committee with research papers on fatwa topics requested by the Sharia Committee, with the coordination of the Head of Internal Sharia Committee.
- You will identify obstacles and problems that may prevent implantation of plans and proactively propose solutions with the coordination of Sharia Committee.
- You will participate and assist other branches with the respective knowledge and information for the preparation of contracts and area of development for different products, under the supervision of Sharia Committee
- You will justify decisions undertaken by the Sharia Committee and explain the Sharia based rules and principles in relation to contracts and products
- You will have a University Degree and/or Post Graduate in Banking/ Financial Sharia law or Sharia
- You will have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience of work at a similar level, gained within a Sharia banking environment.
In addition you will have :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in Arabic and English.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the relevant Sharia laws, regulations and practices.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
قدم الان لهذه الوظيفة
نعتذر انتهى التقديم لهذه الوظيفة