قائد فريق العلامة التجارية Brand Team Leader | وظائف شركة مروج
|قائد فريق العلامة التجارية Brand Team Leader | وظائف شركة مروج|
Brand Team Leader
- Closing Date: 5/2/2023
- Closing Date: 5/2/2023
DutiesThe brand Team Leader is responsible for managing all of the branding and marketing activities, ensuring all content is in alignment with the business line and the overall corporate brand/image, identifying and developing new opportunities for business growth and expansion, assisting in the developing & execution of the marketing plan for the brand through the best activities and executions that meet the business needs towards enabling the achievement of market share, volume, and profit objectives.
- Assist in the development & execution of the marketing plan for the brand through the best activities and executions that meet the business needs towards enabling the achievement of market share, volume, and profit objectives.
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, and online platforms to ensure that products meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- supervising advertising, product design, and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Works closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Coordinate and Follow-up with the research team on the requested brand & consumer research per the set road map planned.
- Organization and promotion of events (both virtual and live).
- Manage Brand budget, including POs creation and Invoices.
- Closely monitor and evaluate the performance of the company product portfolio versus the competition.
- Monitor the market share, numeric distribution, and weighted distribution of actual sales.
- Delivers creative execution of proposed brand strategy and positioning, consistent with Morouj and corporate guidelines.
- Ensures an integrated view of branding and design across all channels and communications.
- Bachelor's Degree, Marketing, Communication, or Business Administration, Minimum 7 years of proven brand or communication experience.
- Experience with a variety of marketing functions including Web, digital marketing, social media, digital media, and communications.
- Experience with marketing content development.
- Experience planning, implementing, and analyzing marketing plans/activities.
Technical Skills (Job Specific)
- Exceptional analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, strong vendor and project management experience, and experience with web platform systems is considered an asset.
- Creative mindset, with the ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally.
- Excellent communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously.